Sunday, September 13, 2009

Playoffs & The Duggars!

There is a slide from the boys room to the downstairs

Lots of wash!

part of their pantry... there is a garage door to it so they can unload all the food easily

the kitchen, and some of the kids


The inside of their house

The Duggars house


Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar, Jeff & I

Krystin, me, and my friend Megan after beating Tulsa



We beat Springfield to win the Northern Division... now we go on to play the winner of the Southern Division, Midfield, TX







The Naturals beat Tulsa to win the 2nd half of the Northern Division


The Naturals are in the playoffs! The Naturals won the second half of the northern division so we played Springfield, the team that won the first half in the northern division. We swept Springfield in 3 games. The boys are now playing Midfield, who won the Southern division. If we win 3-5 games against Midfield than we win the championship! It is all very exciting. Jeff loves his team. He said so far in his professional career, this is the most tightly knit group of guys he's played with.
We are still not sure if we will have time to come home. It all depends on when playoffs end. As much as we want to come home, we don't want to be rushed for time when that is our only break we will have from Feb-Nov.
Today Jeff and I, our host mom Debbie, her daughter and her friend, and our friends Chris and Krystin went to visit THE DUGGARS! The Duggars are the family that have the TV show on TLC. The Duggars live here in Springdale, AR. Our host mom knows Michelle and Jim Bob, so they said that we could come over and meet them and get a tour of their house. It was quite the adventure! The French media was there today, so we didn't stay long because they were doing interviews. Their house is beautiful and their family, despite its size, seemed really normal. Jill, one of their daughters, gave us a tour of the house. I, of course, took pictures of everything. haha.
School is going well, but as always is very time consuming. I am really working on being better at time managment. I started reading the Twilight series of books and love them! I was a skeptic, but the series is as good as everyone says it is. Unforuntaly, they take up time that I should be studying.
Marriage is absoultely wonderful. I just love living life with my best friend!
Stay tuned! Ill update with playoff results!

1 comment:

  1. sooo, i am glad i read this blog...it made me laugh out loud, esp. with the twilight series
    ( i had the same problem with studying my first semester b/c i had started them :) haha) enjoy them!! that is so cool that you got to meet the duggars :) once again good luck with classes, talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete