Here are some examples of a scrapbook I made from using the Creative Memories software. I am selling Creative Memories again! I would LOVE to help you get started.

Day trip with Jane and Pat to Tombstone, Arizona

Gun fight

In Glendale, AZ with Pat and Jane
Pat and Jeff trying on hats at a store in Glendale

Jeff and Pat outside Margaritaville



Gun fight
In Glendale, AZ with Pat and Jane
Pat and Jeff trying on hats at a store in Glendale
Jeff and Pat outside Margaritaville
Last weekend Jeff's second cousin, Jane, and her husband, Pat, visited us out here in Surprise, AZ. We were one of their many stops in their vacation getaway. We thoroughly enjoy hanging out with them. One night we went out to Glendale together (where the Cardinals stadium is) and walked around. Glendale is so neat. There are a ton of shops, restaurants and bars. On Sunday, we took a day trip to Tombstone, AZ. Tombstone is known for its old mine and the gun fight where Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, Virgil and Morgan Earp fought the Clantons and McLaurys on Oct. 26, 1881. We saw a reenactment of the fight, saw a movie about the town, and toured the old town. We even got an old time picture done where we dressed up. Once I get home I'll scan it and post it because it is quite funny. It was great to see family and we really enjoyed our time with them.
I am once again selling Creative Memories, which is a scrapbooking company. I am focusing on selling the digital scrapbooking software. If you are interested in making scrapbooks on your computer I would love to help you get started. It is so much easier and convenient than traditional scrapbooking. I also think the end product is much more impressive. You make the scrapbook on creative memories software and then they print a hardcover scrapbook for you. I started selling it again because I just absolutely love it and really think the product Creative Memories has is really the best thing since sliced bread! :) The ones through Apple, Snapfish, Kodak etc. are not even close in comparison.
Jeff is in the Lancaster Sunday newspaper today... here is the link if you care to look at it. http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/244225
It was funny, the other day in Walmart a lady came up to Jeff and I and said, "You definitely are not from around here, you must be from up North!" We got a kick out of it. Apparently, us northers really stick out here... or maybe it is just us!
Also, we would like to rent our house out again while we are away for the baseball season next year. If you or anybody you know would be interested in renting from us temporarily or for the full time (feb-septemberish) we would be willing to do do whatever to make it happen. This year having 3 of my girlfriends live in our house has been such a blessing.
Only 3 weeks left and we are coming home!
I am once again selling Creative Memories, which is a scrapbooking company. I am focusing on selling the digital scrapbooking software. If you are interested in making scrapbooks on your computer I would love to help you get started. It is so much easier and convenient than traditional scrapbooking. I also think the end product is much more impressive. You make the scrapbook on creative memories software and then they print a hardcover scrapbook for you. I started selling it again because I just absolutely love it and really think the product Creative Memories has is really the best thing since sliced bread! :) The ones through Apple, Snapfish, Kodak etc. are not even close in comparison.
Jeff is in the Lancaster Sunday newspaper today... here is the link if you care to look at it. http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/244225
It was funny, the other day in Walmart a lady came up to Jeff and I and said, "You definitely are not from around here, you must be from up North!" We got a kick out of it. Apparently, us northers really stick out here... or maybe it is just us!
Also, we would like to rent our house out again while we are away for the baseball season next year. If you or anybody you know would be interested in renting from us temporarily or for the full time (feb-septemberish) we would be willing to do do whatever to make it happen. This year having 3 of my girlfriends live in our house has been such a blessing.
Only 3 weeks left and we are coming home!
No comments:
Post a Comment