Baseball wives and girlfriends
Off day at the lake
Bianchi family outside of Bass Pro
Jeff's dad and our friend's baby, Asher
Me, Strike, Debbie (host mom)
Jeff and I in the dugout
Locker Room
Jeff's lockerLast Wednesday Jeff had an off day. This was his only true off day all month. We went with our host mom to Beaver Lake. The water was so calm and warm. We just laid on our rafts all afternoon and relaxed. That night we came back and cooked out with our host mom, Debbie, her boyfriend, Bryan, and Debbie's daughter, Brittany. We then got a movie and ice cream. We are still talking about our off day. Having a full day together to do whatever we wanted was amazing! We had so much fun and were so grateful for a relaxing day together.
Jeff's parents and sister came out to visit July 18th-July 22nd. They watched Jeff play in Springfield, MO and at our home stadium in Springdale, AR. Jeff has to be at the field about 2 o'clock, so unfortunately, they didn't get to see too much of him. We normally got up, went to lunch with them and then just hung out until he would go to the field. One afternoon, in Springfield, we went to Bass Pro with them. We also took them to the stadium to get a tour of the clubhouse. Jeff was told by some of the rehabbing big leaguers that the Naturals clubhouse is much nicer than most big league clubhouses. Then every night we would go to his games and then hang out late afterwards. It was so wonderful to be with family!
My Microeconomics class is still hard, but I keep plugging away! I registered today for 2 classes in the fall. I will be taking Communication and Information Technology and Research Methods in Sociology. Update on my Lymes disease.... I am going through another round of antibiotics. My doctor back home said that my doctor out here did not have me on antibiotics long enough so I have to do it all over again. UGH.
Jeff left today for a Springfield and Tulsa 7 day road trip, and I did not go along! This will be the first time since we have been in AA that I am not going on the road with him and one of the few times I have not gone with him all year. The nice thing about AA is that the hotels are much nicer, but then that also means that it is much more expensive for me to go on the road. Fortunately, I do not have to stay by myself for a week like many of the wives do, because I will be home with our host mom, Debbie. Yesterday, we swam laps together and tonight I am doing a girls night with her daughter and her friends from school. We loooove living with Debbie!
Jeff continues to be healthy and is playing well. We are so thankful!
My parents are coming to visit next Friday. I am so excited to see them!
That's all for now.
XOXO.
Jeff's parents and sister came out to visit July 18th-July 22nd. They watched Jeff play in Springfield, MO and at our home stadium in Springdale, AR. Jeff has to be at the field about 2 o'clock, so unfortunately, they didn't get to see too much of him. We normally got up, went to lunch with them and then just hung out until he would go to the field. One afternoon, in Springfield, we went to Bass Pro with them. We also took them to the stadium to get a tour of the clubhouse. Jeff was told by some of the rehabbing big leaguers that the Naturals clubhouse is much nicer than most big league clubhouses. Then every night we would go to his games and then hang out late afterwards. It was so wonderful to be with family!
My Microeconomics class is still hard, but I keep plugging away! I registered today for 2 classes in the fall. I will be taking Communication and Information Technology and Research Methods in Sociology. Update on my Lymes disease.... I am going through another round of antibiotics. My doctor back home said that my doctor out here did not have me on antibiotics long enough so I have to do it all over again. UGH.
Jeff left today for a Springfield and Tulsa 7 day road trip, and I did not go along! This will be the first time since we have been in AA that I am not going on the road with him and one of the few times I have not gone with him all year. The nice thing about AA is that the hotels are much nicer, but then that also means that it is much more expensive for me to go on the road. Fortunately, I do not have to stay by myself for a week like many of the wives do, because I will be home with our host mom, Debbie. Yesterday, we swam laps together and tonight I am doing a girls night with her daughter and her friends from school. We loooove living with Debbie!
Jeff continues to be healthy and is playing well. We are so thankful!
My parents are coming to visit next Friday. I am so excited to see them!
That's all for now.
XOXO.

No comments:
Post a Comment